I’m very happy to be on the receiving end of an ERCIM post-doc fellowship and will be working closely with a.o. Lars Erik Holmquist and his excellent (and fun!) group of researchers. The research here revolves around mobile interaction, human-robot interaction, ubiquitous computing and physical and affective experiences, all from a user-oriented design perspective.
My Flickr Stream
- Labbies all simulvining! #firstpost vine.co/v/blXZlVnDrJl 6 days ago
- Sweet rides on the grounds today! http://t.co/9hD1Tq4hnP 2 weeks ago
- Mais oui! We need to know whether you're married or not before we let you on the Internet, you female you. http://t.co/0rkmJG1o3B 1 month ago
- Predicting post-part depression from tweets; using linguistic markers in behavioral sensing. Intriguing talk by @munmun10 #chi2013 1 month ago
- Creating your own fonts using the world around you. Very nice. #chi2013 artfordorks.com/anytype/ 1 month ago
Tagsagents Amsterdam autonomy award cars CHI'08 CHI'09 CSCW Diemen events foursquare google google streetview HRI'08 human-computer interaction human-robot interaction industrial design location-based services mobile Mobile Life mobile mashup papers Phobot playfulness presentations & demos privacy publishing research robot SIGCHI skin social interaction Spotisquare Stockholm survey The PhD process tips touch transparency TU Delft user-adaptivity user studies wearables Wide distribution workshops